Autumn wedding at Burncoose House, see the lovely wedding clips from Emily and Adam's day here at Burncoose House.
Click here to view video
- Oct 17 - Stunning location for a wonderful party weekend!
We rented Burncoose for an 18th and 21st birthday weekend. The grounds were just magical and the marquee looked beautiful on the lawn next to the house.
The guests we invited said it was like staying in a 5 star hotel but with all the character of a private house. The house is beautifully decorated and every detail has been thought of.
The staff we met could not of been kinder or more helpful. I cooked for three out of the four nights and found the kitchen was very well equipped. Cont...
- Oct 17 - Cont... There was so much to do, on wondering back from decorating the marquee, I found one lot of teenagers playing rugby one lot playing croquet, the study was full of monopoly players and the hot tub was full !Some of the thank you letters we received said it had been one of the best weekends they had ever had, all down no doubt to the most beautiful house and grounds. We will be back for a grown up friends weekend or if we ever need to do a wedding, as this location would be perfect.
Thank you Burncoose !!!
- NYE 16/17, The Warrens : Fabulous house, thank you so much we have had a wonderful time here.
- NYE 16/17, The Laws : Fabulous house, amazing grounds, and spectacular New Year's Eve experience. Thank you D, H, C & B.
- NYE 16/17, Manchipp Family : What a house! What a view! What a night! Thank you very much!
- Oct 16, Coombes Family : Great weekend, amazing house, thank you very much. x
- Oct 16, Duval Family : Amazing weekend, stunning house, Thank you very much xxx
- Aug 16, R & N : Awesome weekend, love the house, thanks for having us to stay. Turned out to be the best weekend of our lives so far, we got engaged on St Michael's Mount, unforgettable weekend! xx