Out & AboutBurncoose House is tucked away behind the award winning Burncoose Nurseries just off the A393.
Explore CornwallIn addition to Burncoose Nurseries, the property also offers easy access to the shops, restaurants and offices of both Falmouth and Truro. Conveniently centrally located between the North and South coasts, the pristine beaches of the Godrevy-Portreath Heritage Coast are just 20 minutes away by car.
Water sports and other outdoor pursuits are available by arrangement.
Places to eat
- The Cove Restaurant & Bar, Maenporth Beach, Falmouth TR11 5HN
- Rick Stein's Fish in Falmouth, Seafood Restaurant & Takeaway, Falmouth TR11 3XA
- Gylly Beach Cafe, Falmouth,TR11 4PA
- Fox and Hounds, Comford, Redruth TR16 6AX
- The Royal Oak, Perranwell TR3 7PX
- Waterside Restaurant, Flushing Quay TR11 5TY
- The Royal Standard, Flushing TR11 5TP
BeachesNorth Coast Beaches:
- Chapel Porth – TR5 0NS
- Perranporth Beach – TR6 OJL
- Godrevy – OS grid ref. SW 5827 4223
- Gyllyngvase – Falmouth
- Meanporth – Falmouth
- Kynance Cove – Lizard TR12 7PJ